Head of Product & Design – Member of the Leadership Team
April 2020 – April 2023
Leading the team in charge of product marketing & product development (mobile, fixed internet and Viking Deals), customer value proposition, experience and design.
Three fantastic years in which we’ve realized substantial growth together and launched Viking Clans, eSIM, broadband (fiber) internet and 5G.
Go-to-Market Manager Internet, Digital TV & Mobile ad interim
September 2018 – March 2020
Launching new offers and services to help the Internet, Digital TV & Mobile business grow.
Product Marketing Head ad interim
January 2018 – June 2018
Go-to-Market management of road assistance and travel assistance/insurance products.
Interim manager – Solutions & Development
September 2017 – December 2017
Developing innovative in-home advertising solutions
Go-To-Market Manager Memorable Experiences
January 2017 – July 2017
- Innovating the customer loyalty strategy (reward & appreciation) for residential customers
- Setting up above-product governance for customer lifecycle engagement
- Inspiring customers to enjoy the most of their Telenet products
- Creating memorable experiences and moments of surprise and delight for customers, for example through the partnership with Studio 100
Go-To-Market Manager General Entertainment
May 2016 – December 2016
Bringing the future of digital tv and mobile entertainment to the market:
- launched the new video-on-demand service
- go-to-market for the Yelo Play evolutions (tv on smartphone, tablet and pc)
- go-to-market strategy for the future tv platform
Internal Communications ad interim for Europe
February 2016 – May 2016
Strategic consulting project
September 2015 – February 2016
- evolve the Value Proposition (Customer Promise) for retail customers towards 2020
- generate new business ideas and ventures to strengthen Value Proposition
– Value Proposition 2020
– 197 new business ideas to be investigated for new business potential
Head of Marketing & Communication ad interim
May 2014 – June 2015 [via Robert Half]
Leading Argenta’s marketing and internal communication teams, managing a group of 18 people.
The marketing team of Argenta is now set up as an in-house marketing agency, with ownership of the Argenta brand and corporate identity, and managing all external channels including social media.
The internal communications team takes ownership of internal ‘mobilisation’ and information flows, and facilitates other departments’ communication needs through its copywriting and translation services.
Key achievements of my work at Argenta:
- getting the Marketing & Communication organization back on the rails after a long period without manager:
motivation > organization > strategic and commercial focus > succesful output and results
- successful launch of the mobile banking app
- getting buy-in from the Board for a major shift in marketing style, more assertive but still authentic
(ie. “de Gezondste Bank” campaign)
- a fully integrated marketing plan for 2015 (new for Argenta) spanning brand image – commercial goals – product marketing alignment
- first steps towards the integration of Marketing in the ‘digital bank’ organization, Argenta’s ambition to become an omni-channel financial service provider